Friday, April 3, 2009

There was a big update a few days ago!

We will start with the shop.

There are now 6 catalogues, 1 for each type of item, you can wear 1 item from each catalogue at the same time.

new-shop

Here is an example of the new catalogues, the little dot next to it means citizen only(I KNOW, EVERYTHING!)

new-catalogue

Check out the rest for yourself.

Also HQ and cinema are out!

HQ:

I am on the screen!

me-on-hq-screen

And here is the cinema:

cinema-interio

My art vid is playing!

cinema-interior-21

There are more updates!

Now you can pick any colour in the colour shower, and you can pick any colour for clothes!

Oh, and here is me in some new clothes!

new-looksnew-lookss

Omg, more news!

My friends videoand bans121 became agents, if you see them remember to congratulate them!

Video:

video1

bans121:

bans121

Phan and kingshonnest also became agents.

But I don't really like Phan he/she messed up my video on Chomouses2 Bloopers!

Thats all the news,

Bye for now.

1 comment: